Sa. 25.02.23 – 20:00
12 Euro on the door.
Köpenicker Str. 147, 10997 Berlin
for soprano saxophone and electroacoustic quartet
21:30 The fruitful darkness
Gianni Gebbia: soprano & baritone sax, electronics
Tony Buck: drums & percussions
The Italian electroacoustic composer Giovanni Verga , based in Berlin, along with his longtime collaborator saxophonist Gianni Gebbia will present a live premiere of a piece for electroacoustic instruments and soprano sax resulting from a research that has been promoted by Musikfonds.
The fruitful darkness, a project by Gianni Gebbia with Tony Buck, presenting their first album just out on the Italian label objet-a .
A music without borders and style obligations full of hypnotical rhythms ,ancient Sicilian chants, and circular breathing poliphonics.
Special thanks to Italia music export @ suona all’estero program.
Kindly supported by Musikfonds e.V as part of the NEUSTADT KULTUR PROGRAM funded by the federal government commission for culture and media.
- 20.02.23 Mutant Radio Day
- 21.02.23 Audrey Chen and Pablo Ulises Lienhard
- 25.02.23 Tubolaria / The Fruitful Darkness
- 28.02.23 voxSynth: Ute Wassermann with Liz Kosack and Andrea Parkins
- 01.03.23 Marc Matter / Don’t DJ / Marc Matter and Don’t DJ
- 07.03.23 Burkhard Beins - Eight Duos part 1
- 14.03.23 Burkhard Beins - Eight Duos part 2
- 21.03.23 voxSynth: Shohob
- 18.04.23 voxSynth: electrovoX
- 19.04.23 Burkhard Beins - Eight Duos part 3
- 25.04.23 Burkhard Beins - Eight Duos part 4
- - Stray Signals with Mason Lindahl & Don The Tiger
- - Mariana Carvalho and Paula Sanchez
- - Sounding Worlds: Stefan Christoff / Nour Sokhon
- - Offen 024 Kinzua release event
- - CTM Festival A2A workshop: Audrey Chen
- - CTM Festival A2A workshop: Lush Lata
- - CTM Festival A2A Workshop: Bill Dietz
- - CTM Festival A2A workshop: Jay Mitta
- - CTM Festival A2A workshop: Menzi
- - CTM Festival A2A workshop: Stefanie Egedy
- - SPILL “Mycelium" release concert